About the National Alliance for
Paintless Dent Repair Technicians
The NAPDRT is a Not for Profit organization that was started by quality PDR Technicians who are concerned about the future of our trade, the lack of consumer awareness about quality paintless dent repair, and its many advantages over conventional body shop repairs.
Our Mission Statement
The mission of the National Alliance of Paintless Dent Repair Technicians is to unite independent PDR technicians, and to educate both technicians and consumers about the accountability, quality service, and value provided by our members.
What is the National Alliance of PDR Technicians?
The NAPDRT is a Non–Profit organization that has been set up to allow individual PDR Technicians to come together to address the problems and issues that are affecting the entire PDR Industry. We believe the best way to solve these problems is to unite, and provide strength through numbers. These issues are currently being decided by a small handful of companies claiming to speak for and represent the entire PDR Industry. Thousands of independent PDR Technicians have been left with no voice or input into these critical decisions that are affecting the PDR technician’s livelihood and future.
The Vision of the National Alliance of PDR technicians is to provide the following:
1. To provide a platform where individual PDR technicians can come together to address the ever changing challenges of the PDR Industry and once a consensus is reached, to speak with one united voice that addresses these critical issues within our industry.
2. To provide access and opportunities to attain low cost Group Benefits such as health and business insurance for our members.
3. To continually educate our membership about the changes, threats and economic opportunities within our industry.
4. To provide continuing educational opportunities and CEU credits to our membership, Insurance companies and others that may benefit from further education about the PDR Industry.
5. To help to set and maintain the highest standards of quality possible by our member technicians and the PDR industry in general.
The Code of Ethics is the National Alliance of Paintless Dent Repair Technicians standard for professional business practices.
1. To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
2. To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
3. To furnish an itemized invoice for fairly priced parts and services that clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
4. To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
5. To promote good will between the motorist and members of the association.
6. To offer the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
7. To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
8. To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
9. To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
10. To maintain customer service records for one year or more.
11. To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession.
12. To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's complaints.
13. To cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
14. To uphold the high standards of our profession and always seek to correct any and all abuses within the automotive industry.
15. To uphold the integrity of all members of the National Alliance of Paintless Dent Repair Technicians (NAPDRT)
Tommy Clayton President
Gibsonville NC 27249
Tim Childers Vice President
Jacksonville, IL. 62650
John Dunn Secretary
Ricky Bayne Treasurer
Tomball Tx 77377
Mount Carmel, PA 17851
Longmont, CO 64012
Norwalk, IA 50211